Social media has been something that has been on the rise for more than a decade. It is essential and can help with many things, such as increasing visibility online, SEO, and finding new clients. Social Media also allows you to create brand awareness, build your audience, and make a name for yourself in the industry. Social media management packages are now one of the most promising services in the market. Having a high following on major social media platforms is essential as it can be very beneficial in attracting more people and getting more business.
Elements of a Good Social Media Post
An excellent social media post is something that grabs the attention of the consumer. They need to know that your product will benefit and make them happy while standing out from other companies. It must be relevant, not too long, and easy to read. To get more attention, it should not be pinned, hashtagged, or shared endlessly. Social media posts should also be grammatically correct and copy-pasted correctly. In addition to all of that, most social media posts will have a link in them to your website or product.
In-House VS Outsourcing Social Media
The truth is, that there really isn’t much to compete here. If you’re the kind of person that needs to be “hands-on” throughout your social media, then in-house is definitely the way to go. Doing the work on your own, you get to feel in charge and take care of any nitty-gritty details you’re afraid a 3rd party can’t quite get. Remember – no one knows your business as well as you do, so you will always have the upper hand.
That being said, there are plenty of Social Media Management services out there that offer the ability to view all posts before they go live, and edit them in any way you feel necessary. So if you’re able to do away with the control aspect of it, then you really will be able to oversee everything going on in your accounts, while at the same time working on your business.
Just to back up for a second and give some definitions, outsourcing social media essentially hands over all your social media work to a 3rd party company. The 3rd party then offers a plethora of options as part of its services, generally including scheduling posts, monitoring analytics, and running campaigns from one place. It can also come with additional features such as notification emails, reporting tools, etc. Outsourcing social media is an excellent idea for those who want to work on their own time but still be able to get the most out of marketing online.
Having a social media portfolio is a great way to get feedback from people in an unobtrusive way, as well as make new connections. Check out some of the top benefits below in having an active social media account.
Benefits Of How It Can Increase Business And Traffic To A Companies Site.
- Many of the population is becoming addicted to social media (for better or for worse!). In doing so, a business can have broad exposure to its product and brand. For example, if someone has a clothing company, they could post pictures of their clothing, and people will evaluate it, creating a following for the business.
- Social Media also allows you to create Brand Awareness, which is very important. As more people become aware of your brand, they’re more likely to buy your product/service and be loyal to it. (Hence the reason you see advertisements for Snickers, M&M’s & Coke still today, even though we all know what they are already.)
- Social media is critical in marketing and advertising with businesses because you can target who you want to market with Facebook Ads or other platforms. Marketing on these platforms, once you have established a for yourself a brand, can bring tremendous revenue.
- Not only for revenue, social media marketing is also beneficial in increasing traffic to a company’s website. For example, if you saw a restaurant on Instagram, you would be more likely to want to go there and visit their page, increasing traffic for that business and making them more known.
- Social Media is also an excellent way for new companies to build their community, making them more recognizable and getting feedback from the public on what they like about the product or service. Instead of sending a poll email directly to people’s spam, you get interactive audience for free.
- So often skipped, yet so very very important- social media gives you direct access to any customer anywhere in the world as long as they have an internet connection. It is essential with businesses because it makes it easier to get in touch with customers or potential customers while they are online; this can be done by directly messaging them or replying to comments etc.
- Social Media is also a great advantage for marketing and advertising because companies can quickly gain users for their applications or website. For example, if you have an app, you could use social media platforms to spread awareness of the app; this would eventually lead to downloads from different users.
Summing it up...
Social media can be very beneficial to a business. As mentioned above, it can increase your traffic, brand awareness, and customer service. It is also a great place to have product reviews and recommendations. Social media is also a great place to promote sales or deals you may have with your business, giving customers more incentive to buy from you. Expectations for companies on social media are that you should respond almost immediately, offer specials and deals, and stay funny and personable with the customers. Still, most of all, give them what they want. The main expectations for customers are that the company listens to what they say about their product or service, even if it is not positive feedback.
Looking for someone to manage your social media accounts? Here at Afterscript, we have a plenty of plans to choose from in order to cover all bases. You can select how many posts you want each week, when you want them uploaded, and to which social media accounts. Our goal is to get more followers, likes, and shares, thereby increasing visibility of your business to the online world. Afterscript.io also offers lead generation to get your business off the ground. Looking to drive clientele to your LinkedIn? We can take care of it. No business is created the same, and we know that. Reach out to us today to find out how we can help your business.